Businesses that partner with Dowhyolo come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one solution works for all. Your knowledge of our services combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide the highest-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Dowhyolo’s clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their business can impact thousands of customers.
The Growth Team is responsible for driving incremental business growth and acquiring new medium to large size customers for Dowhyolo. As a Growth Lead, you provide the highest level of client service to our customers across industries such as Retail, Technology, Finance, Travel, FMCG, Entertainment, and Media. You bring a proven background in acquiring new clients and you have particularly adept abilities in cold calling, pitches, creating presentation material, strategic planning, and general business development.
Our team inspires leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You reach out proactively to show customers how Google Cloud solutions can help them become more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You'll maintain relationships with clients and work cross-functionally to devise solutions and support for our clients.
In this role, you will inspire companies and government agencies to become more productive and collaborative by using Google’s Cloud products, such as G Suite, drive workflow automation within their organizations, while also freeing companies from the overhead of managing infrastructure, provisioning servers and configuring networks by using our custom solutions built on Google’s array of Cloud platform products.
You will apply best-in-class pipeline generation skills to identify new prospects in medium sized companies and large enterprises. By championing the innovative power of our products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full sales cycle as well as identifying and driving business growth opportunities for our existing Google Cloud customers. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google along with the world-class support and development by Dowhyolo to organizations and help accelerate their growth.
- Prospect and acquire new accounts for a designated geographic region.
- Identify business development opportunities, and keep strong relationships with influencers and decision makers mostly CXOs and Heads/General Managers IT.
- Develop and execute a business plan to acquire the most strategic accounts in the market. Communicate effectively using English and a second-language.
- Coordinate strategic initiatives such as cross-departmental collaboration with marketing, networking, trade shows and online research.
- Collaborate closely with affiliates and develop affiliate-building strategies and develop solid pitch strategies that optimize the market potential.
- Collaborate closely with our OEM partners like Google, advisors, and other associates.
- Stay up-to-date with trainings both internal and from our OEM partners.
- Deliver against assigned strategic goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Contribute to strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire sales cycle, from demand creation to opportunity closing. Lead demand generation and business growth campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch to post-launch analysis.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level. Analyze data trends and customer performance, and prepare and conduct presentations, while maintaining effective communication with customers via phone/email and video conferencing technologies.
- Identify and pursue business development opportunities. Maintain operational excellence regarding information on accounts and forecast.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-3 years of direct sales or client acquisition, business development experience. Additional experience in account planning, marketing research and/or consulting will be helpful.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically along with one local Indian language.
- Experience using Google Sheets (or Microsoft Excel).
- Experience in integrated marketing, communication, and sales.
- Two (2) years of experience in sales or similar in the technology industry. Experience with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- A deep understanding of the industry's issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Dowhyolo's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace. Balanced team player dedicated to customer service.
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the service and manufacturing industry.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills, including advanced agreements, influence, and public speaking ability.
- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud products (G-Suite, Google Cloud Platform).
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and to budget, and to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, confident, thorough, and tenacious.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities.